What you'll need:
- watercolor paper
- paper tag
- single hole paper punch
- white crayon
- watercolor paint
- watercolor brush
- watercolor plastic tray
- cup of water
1. Take your store bought paper tag and trace the outline onto your watercolor paper using your pencil.
2. Cut out your tag outline of your watercolor paper using scissors.
3. Take your watercolor paper tag and punch out a single hole on the top center of your tag using your single hole paper punch.
4. Take your watercolor paper tag and write your message using a white crayon.
5. Brush your tag with the watercolor of your preference.
6. Lay your tag flat and let it completely dry.
2. If you don't have very nice handwriting, instead of using a white crayon, stamp your message. Just use your rubber stamp and ink. You must let the ink completely dry before applying the watercolor on top.
3. Instead of tracing your stamp onto the watercolor paper and then cutting it with scissors, you could invest into buying a tag shaped paper punch. This will give you a more precise cut and save you some time as well.
1. When writing your message on your tag, make sure to press as hard as possible against the paper. Having a nice point to your crayon really helps with this.
2. Make sure that the watercolor is the right consistency, you don't want it to be too watery or too thick. Test it out on a piece of paper before you brush your tag.
3. While your supplies are out, if you are happy with how your tag came out, go ahead and make a few more so you can them ready to go when you need them.