I'm so excited to be able to share with you this DIY project. This one is super easy and can easily be tweaked to incorporate more elements from your branding. I hope you enjoy!
What you'll need:
- solid color paper roll
- rubber stamp ink
- pencil with unused eraser
- ruler (optional)
* I suggest using a lighter colored paper roll for this project so your stamp will stand out. I got my white paper roll from Michael's. A kraft paper roll would also be great for this project.
1. Calculate how much paper you will need to cover your packaging and make the necessary cuts using your scissor.
2. Take your pencil and ink the eraser and start stamping your wrapping paper.
3. Let your wrapping paper dry out before you wrap your packaging.
1. If you want a more symmetrical pattern, use your ruler and mark how far apart you want your dots to be.
2. If you already have a custom rubber stamp with your logo or signature element, use that instead of the pencil eraser to stamp your paper roll.
3. Use one or all of your branding colors to make the wrapping paper unique to your business.