Tags are such a fun item to incorporate in your photo packaging. What I love the most about using tags is that you can customize them in infinite ways to perfectly match your branding. Here's a fun way to dress up your tags and give your packaging a cuter touch.
What you'll need:
- Parcel tag
- Single hole paper punch
1. Punch two holes next to each other using your single hole punch right below the tag parcel hole.
2. Calculate how much ribbon you will need to tie your bow and cut your ribbon.
3. Thread the ribbon through the holes your just punched.
4. Tie your choice of bow.
5. Cut your bow to adjust size if necessary.
1. Make sure your ribbon is thick enough so that the holes your punch won't be apparent.