May 26, 2014
HOW TO PERSONALIZE YOUR PLAIN TAGS
If you read my blog post about How to use tags in your photo packaging then you already know that I really love using tags in my photo packaging. One of my favorite things to do is to take a plain tag and make it into something interesting.
Here are a few ideas of how you can personalize a plain looking tag:
1. Stamp it - I just love using my custom rubber stamp to personalize my tags. Whether it be my logo or business name or a custom message for my clients, stamps are a great way to personalize any tag with ease.
2. Write a message - If you are lucky enough to have nice hand writing, you can put your talents to good use by writing a message on your tags for your clients. Use a colorful marker or pen with your branding color/s or even plain black ink will do.
3. Washi tape - Yes, I love washi tape. It's so versatile and it's just perfect for adding a little bit of personality to a boring plain tag. Just use washi tape with colors or elements that match your branding. It easily sticks to any paper tag.
4. Tie a bow - I did a DIY on how to do just that. It's super easy and it's a great way add some feminine touches to your packaging.
5. Add some sparkle - If you branding includes glitter elements, why not add it to your tags? Tags don't need to have a message or logo for you to be able to use in your packaging, they can just be fun. And what's more fun than glitter?
6. Stickers - Depending on how big your paper tag is, you can find very cute stickers that you can add to dress up your tags. Maybe you even have your own personalized stickers that you can put to good use.
What's your favorite way to personalize your plain tags? Leave a message below, I'd love to know!