This DIY is useful for dressing up any plain looking box, whether it be a photo box or USB box. I hope you'll find the project useful and very easy to do. Just pick out a paper design that best matches your brand colors or reflects your personality the best. Enjoy!
What you'll need:
- paper with design
- plain box
- After you figure out how thick you want your paper ribbon to be, take your ruler and mark down reference points with your pencil on the blank side of your paper.
- Use your ruler and draw a straight line using your reference points.
- Using your scissors, cut a straight line following your pencil line.
- Place the ribbon on the lid of the box you'll be using it on and fold down the edges so that the paper ribbon goes inside.
- Tape down the edges on the inside of the box to secure it.